Thursday, February 3, 2011

JR HIGH

I cannot believe how BIG he is getting!
I took Owen to school on the first day and when we got out of the car so I could get a picture I was surprised by the emotions that hit me. Owen is in JR HIGH. All that kept running through my mind was what JR HIGH was like for me. And yes I was scared to death. I know Owen is a really smart boy and I only hope that he will remember that when he is tempted with anything. I thought JR HIGH was bad when I was there but some of the things I hear now make me worry like crazy. So far Owen is loving it and doing very well. I only hope that the next two years will go by really slow because I do not think I can handle him going to HIGH SCHOOL and DRIVING! Why cant our kids stop growing now???


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Diesel Jeans,Diesel Jeans sale,Diesel Jeans outlet UK offering discount Mens Diesel Jeans,Womens Diesel Jeans,Diesel skinny Jeans online, up to 60% Off!

Abercrombie and Fitch,Abercrombie and Fitch outlet,Abercrombie outlet sale original Abercrombie clothing online, Up to 60% Off, Fast shipping, No Tax!

new era france,Le magasin de France pour New Era Caps,Trouvez une grande variété de Casquettes New Era avec Livraison gratuite disponible dans le village de chapeaux,new era soldes en France online!

nike free run,nike womens free run,nike free running,nike free run sale

scarpe mbt italia,mbt store,outlet mbt,shoes mbt,mbt outlet store,,scarpe mbt,mbt online store,outlet mbt,mbt online shop,mbt scarpe outlet,mbt outlet

ralph lauren outlet,ralph lauren outlet uk,ralph lauren outlets,ralph lauren outlet store,polo ralph lauren outlet,baby ralph lauren,ralph lauren jackets,ralph lauren shirt,ralph lauren shorts

new balance minimus shoes,new balance minimus trail,new balance minimus zero,new balance minimus womens,new balance minimus review,new balance 870,new balance 1225,new balance 101,new balance 573,new balance 580

Unknown said...

IF YOU WANT EARN ONLINE MONEY JUST VISIT AND START ONLINE EARNING IN URDU......... http://onlinejob-pk.blogspot.com/2013/12/make-money-online-by-view-ads.html