Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Cali Trip June 2010

First stop Bubba Gump Shrimp!!
Petting sharks @ Long Beach Aquarium




Nat, Gracie and Gages hand, loving the sting rays!

Gage

Owen
Kaylee caught a pigeon, Rodney told her he would pay her $50, but I don't think he has.
Gage is trying to catch one too!

The Queen Mary

Light house on Long Beach
Getting all the kids anchored!!
Gracie at Knott's Berry Farm
this is the only pic I got because my camera battery died.
We had so much fun. I rode rides I never thought I would have with Austin and I am glad I did. It was a lot of fun even though one of the rides had a malfunction and stopped right as we were starting up an incline and all the workers hurried up and told us not to worry, yeah right we were getting ready to go upside down and Lupe de lus. We were a little scared, but it all worked out all right. We had a great trip with mom and dad and Trina's family.












No comments: