Monday, August 9, 2010

Grand Canyon Field Trip

In May I was able to go with Owen on a field trip to the Grand Canyon.
I haven't been there since I was probably his age and I had forgotten just how breathtaking and beautiful it is. We came within 30 ft of some elk and they were so use to people they just stood there. After we rode the train from the Grand Canyon to Williams and they had a musician for entertainment as well as some robbers which stopped the train. We had a great time and I love getting the chance to spend the the day with Owen. If you haven't seen the Grand Canyon it is a must.





Boarding our Train
Me, the Musician and Mrs. Howard, Owens teacher

One of the robbers
At the train station in Williams








1 comment:

BeckyinQC said...

That is the coolest field trip!! So jealous! I love getting one on one time with my kids too and it looks like you guys had a great time!